ACA open enrollment for 2022 opens on November 1, 2021 and ends on December 15, 2021.
2022 Medicare open enrollment begins on October 15, 2021 and ends December 7, 2021.
ACA open enrollment will extend through Jan. 15, 2022. Consumers who enroll in a qualified health plan on or before Dec. 15 will have a Jan. 1 effective date. Those who enroll between Dec. 16 and Jan. 15 will have a Feb. 1 effective date.
Welcome Valued IMRF Members!
WHAT DOES THIS SEAL OF APPROVAL MEAN TO MEMBERS?
DOYLE ROWE LTD PROVIDES A FULL RANGE OF HEALTH PLAN COUNSELING AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES TO MORE THAN 250,000 ACTIVE AND RETIRED MEMBERS OF THE ILLINOIS MUNICIPAL RETIREMENT FUND.
The IMRF Board of Trustees has endorsed several medical, dental, vision, prescription drug and long term care plans for IMRF members, their spouses, and family members.
IMRF Endorsed Plans
In the next section, please take a moment to review some the things you’ll enjoy as one our valued member customers. Then click the links in the far right column of this page to get started or call the DRL Endorsed Plan Hotline for personal assistance.
What you can expect from Doyle Rowe LTD
Prompt, courteous service from a Doyle Rowe LTD expert who will take the time to explain our plans and supplemental products in terms you can understand, helping you to make the best possible choices with your healthcare insurance and related costs.
Options for highly rated health plans and products from highly rated carriers who share in our commitment to the customer. Also, in staying abreast with industry trends in the market, Doyle Rowe LTD is continuously seeking NEW solutions that will better serve IMRF and their members.
We Look Forward To Serving You
- 24/7 access to our on-line information including the most current benefits available to you, enrollment forms and more.
- Personal guidance from Doyle Rowe LTD through the enrollment process and ongoing assistance, as needed, thereafter and throughout your plan year.
- ACA open enrollment will extend through January 15, 2022.
- Consumers who enroll in a qualified health plan on or before Dec. 15 will have a Jan. 1 effective date.
- Those who enroll between Dec. 16 and Jan 15 will have a Feb. 1 effective date.
- The beginning of open enrollment remains Nov. 1