Welcome Valued IMRF Members!
WHAT DOES THIS SEAL OF APPROVAL MEAN TO MEMBERS?
DOYLE ROWE LTD PROVIDES A FULL RANGE OF HEALTH PLAN COUNSELING AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES TO MORE THAN 250,000 ACTIVE AND RETIRED MEMBERS OF THE ILLINOIS MUNICIPAL RETIREMENT FUND.
The IMRF Board of Trustees has endorsed several of our medical, dental, vision, prescription drug and long term care plans for IMRF members, their spouses, and family members.
IMRF Endorsed Plans
Simply put….the health plans and supplemental products, as well as our reputable service in the industry, that we make available to you as members of the IMRF, have been approved by the IMRF’s Board of Trustees.
Because Doyle Rowe LTD and our products have been endorsed, you’ll be able to secure the protection and peace of mind you need for you and your family at an affordable price that won’t put a strain on your lifestyle.
In the next section, please take a moment to review some the things you’ll enjoy as one our valued member customers. Then click the links in the far right column of this page to get started or call the DRL Endorsed Plan Hotline for personal assistance.
What you can expect from Doyle Rowe LTD
Prompt, courteous service from a Doyle Rowe LTD expert who will take the time to explain our plans and supplemental products in terms you can understand, helping you to make the best possible choices with your healthcare insurance and related costs.
Options for highly rated health plans and products from highly rated carriers who share in our commitment to the customer. Also, in staying abreast with industry trends in the market, Doyle Rowe LTD is continuously seeking NEW solutions that will better serve IMRF and their members.
We Look Forward To Serving You
- 24/7 access to our on-line information including the most current benefits available to you, enrollment forms and more.
- Personal guidance from Doyle Rowe LTD through the enrollment process and ongoing assistance, as needed, thereafter and throughout your plan year.
- Nov. 1 – Dec. 15: Open enrollment begins for 2018 coverage
- New! Illinois residents under 65, including retirees, may find cost effective medical plan options are available to them.
- Don’t go it alone if you’re thinking of applying.
- Doyle Rowe LTD is certified to help you through the process of enrolling and will help you determine if the Marketplace Exchange is your best option. You can choose the standardized plans is best for you based on your particular needs.
- There is no fee to have Doyle Rowe LTD guide you through the enrollment process.
- Call the DRL Endorsed Plan Hotline for more info and to get started.